Traveling over the fall months can be such an amazing experience. From the changing leaves to the crisp cool air, a fall vacation can be just what the doctor ordered for relaxation and stress reduction.
When it comes to packing the travel essentials for your fall trip though, you may find yourself getting a little flustered.
Especially if you are attempting to pack light.
We have some great Fall travel essentials you won’t want to leave home without.
Fall Travel Essentials
There are some travel essentials necessary for your fall trip, that you won’t want to forget to include in your luggage.
- Boots – With the weather starting to cool down, you will want to ensure that your tootsies stay warm, make sure to pack an extra pair of boots. If you want to save space in your luggage, consider wearing them to travel. These are great Women’s Hiking Boots for any Fall travel.
- Jacket – Again, with the weather cooling down significantly, it’s important to make sure you pack a jacket. If you are planning on going on a nature walk, this will help to ensure you stay warm. We love a sports type jacket like this one – Women’s Fleece Jacket
- Extra Socks – This goes back to keeping your tootsies warm. Extra socks will make all the difference on your fall trip.
- Layers – It is always a good idea to ensure that you pack layers. In the fall the weather can be somewhat unpredictable, having it warm one day and cold the next. Sweaters, long johns, hoodies and more are all fantastic items to have available.
- Accessories – Things like a pretty scarf, light gloves, and even a warm hat can all be fantastic ways to stay warm on your fall trip. Make sure to pack some of these in your luggage for those days that get a little blustery. You can’t go wrong with this Fall Chunky Blanket Scarf
- Travel size Tissues – When the weather changes, our noses tend to react in a less than ideal way. Making sure to have some Kleenex Travel Size on hand will help to avoid nose disaster.
- Slippers – With the evenings getting colder, a pair of slippers can make all the difference.
- Lotion – When the weather changes, our skin does too. The wind can cause chapped skin that can be rather uncomfortable, dry and itchy. Bring along some Daily Moisturizing Lotion to use on your travels. It will keep your skin healthy and moistened.
- Lip Balm- This goes hand in hand with the lotion suggestion. Use a Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm so you are replacing No one likes to have chapped lips.
- Hand Sanitizer – Tis the season for colds and other ailments. Germs galore! Make sure to have some Hand Sanitizer Travel Size Single Use with you to avoid all the yucky germs that may want to travel with you.
If you have Fall allergies make sure you check out our tips to treat Fall allergies so they don’t get in the way of enjoying your trip!
Need a snack to take along? Our slow cooker bits and bites are perfect for travel any time of year.
Planning more of a staycation? Update your home with Fall decor you’ll love.
Taking a fall trip is a fantastic way to de-stress, enjoy the weather and take in the beautiful sights. Just make sure to bring all the fall travel essentials with you, so you can enjoy your trip even more!
*This post contains affiliate links. I may receive compensation for you clicking through and making a purchase.
Jaclyn Anne says
This list is a lifesaver for deciding what to pack before traveling during Fall break! I wouldn’t have thought to bring lip balm or slippers!
Jaclyn Anne recently posted..Lung Cancer Awareness Month