Excessive weight is a concern for most Americans. This is due to the increase in consumption of high cholesterol level foods and sedentary lifestyles.
To provide weight loss and weight management solutions, many companies have invested in manufacturing drugs, diets, and supplements. Lipozene is a by-product of such efforts.
In this article, we take a detailed look at Lipozene, its ingredients, dosage, and Lipozene’s safety. Moreover, we seek to answer whether Lipozene works or is just another waste of your coin.
We hope that our Lipozene review will help you in making your weight loss decision.
What is Lipozene?
Lipozene is a dietary supplement used primarily for weight loss and weight management. It is also said to offer your body other benefits such as reducing heart problem risks, lowering blood sugar levels, reducing constipation, and belly fat loss.
Lipozene contains a water-soluble fiber known as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is derived from the roots of the konjac plant, and it serves as the active (main) ingredient of Lipozene. This fiber’s exceptional ability to absorb water and take up space contributes to its efficacy in helping with weight loss.
✓ Weight Loss
✓ Weight Loss
What are the ingredients of Lipozene?
Here is the list of the main ingredients that Lipozene’s manufacturers use to create the weight loss supplement:
Glucomannan. Also commonly known as Amorphophallus konjac, is the active ingredient of Lipozone. It is highly soluble, exceptionally dense, and very low in calories. These properties are what cause your stomach to feel full when you take Lipozene.
Gelatin is an animal protein prepared by boiling collagenous materials such as bones and hides. It is an excellent compressant, making it helpful in hardening the Lipozene capsule.
Stearic acid is a wax-like saturated fatty acid extracted from animal and vegetable fats and oils. Stearic acid helps add bulk to Lipozene capsules. It also prevents them from getting lumpy.
How does Lipozene work?
Lipozene works by utilizing its active ingredient (Glucomannan) to aid in weight loss. Due to its extraordinary ability to absorb water and expand, Lipozene takes up lots of space in your stomach. As a result, you feel full faster and consume smaller servings of food than usual. This effect is especially beneficial when it involves serving your ‘favorite’ calorie-packed foods.
In addition, Lipozene capsules contain few calories to help you feel full without adding extra calories to your diet. The result is low-calorie levels in your body. When your body has fewer calories to burn, you will gain little weight .
Lastly, the Lipozene weight loss supplement helps reduce the absorption of some proteins and fats. The effect is a low-calorie content in your system. Having fewer calories stored up in your body gives it an easy time to burn them, reducing the risks for excess weight gain.
Lipozene clinical studies, evaluation, and results 2021: Is Lipozene safe to use?
There are few clinical studies to confirm the effectiveness of Lipozene. Nonetheless, in a clinical study carried out by Lipozene’s manufacturer, the results gave substantial evidence of its efficacy. The participants who took Lipozene lost 4 times more weight than their colleagues on placebo. Also, only a few participants reported experiencing mild side effects such as stomach upset, softened stools, and frequent bowel movements.
Furthermore, FDA has approved the use of Lipozene’s active ingredient (Glucomannan) for pharmaceutical purposes. Studies show Glucomannan’s potential in lowering the overall blood cholesterol in humans. With a history of being used in its raw form as a dietary fiber in Asian cultures, Glucomannan propelled the agency into studying its effectiveness as an improved agent. The study’s results matched with the former observation, causing its approval for both efficacy and safety.
Although Lipozene is yet to be evaluated by the FDA, the manufacturer qualifies for the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) status. CGMPs are the FDA’s manufacturing standards that ensure the production of safe products. With this in mind, you can trust that Lipozene is a quality weight loss supplement prepared in safe environmental conditions.
Lastly, even though Lipozene has undergone limited clinical studies and evaluation, reports from most users indicate high chances of its effectiveness. Most users report they enjoyed better results when using Lipozene for weight loss compared to other supplements. However, as it is with every other supplement, different individuals respond differently, no wonder the few negative reports.
How do you use and dose Lipozene? Our dosage recommendation
To get the best results from Lipozene, we recommend a dosage of two 1500mg capsules, up to 3 times a day. Avoid taking a higher dose to reduce the chances of side effects. Similarly, taking a lower dose may reduce Lipozene’s effectiveness in helping with your weight loss goals.
Also, ensure to take Lipozene with at least 8 oz. (2 glasses) of liquid to avoid the risk of a blocked throat and esophagus. An extreme danger for taking Lipozene without water or other liquids is choking, which could lead to death.
Try Best Keto Pills Now!
What is the best time to use Lipozene? You can take Lipozene at any time, depending on your eating schedule. To enjoy the best results, consider taking Lipozene 30 minutes before mealtime. This timing allows Lipozene to work and give you the “full” feeling, reducing your intake of food.
Another way to use Lipozene and get the best results for weight loss is to reduce the consumption of potentially harmful stimulants. Stimulants actively fight against Lipozene’s efforts to help you reduce calories from your body. Consider making this adjustment to support the supplement in lowering your body’s calories.
Here are some precautions to take when using Lipozene:
- Always store Lipozene tablets/capsules in a dry place at room temperature.
- Stick to the recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid sharing your dose.
Do not use Lipozene:
- If you are an expectant woman.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you have a history of high blood pressure, heart disease, seizure disorder, depression, and psychiatric disorders.
- If you suspect an allergic reaction to the ingredients of Lipozene.
Discontinue using Lipozene if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Swallowing difficulties
- Breathing difficulties
- Chest problems.
- Severe stomach pains.
- Inability to control your bowels.
- Severe diarrhea.
Try Best Keto Pills Now!
Our Lipozene review and rating: Lipozene pros and cons
The use of Lipozene for weight loss bears both advantages and disadvantages. Therefore, you expect it to receive both positive and negative remarks from the users. Let us look at the two sides.
Lipozene positive review
Lipozene negative review
Lipozene results before and after: Does Lipozene work, or is it a scam?
The effect of Lipozene weight loss supplement varies among different users. Whereas one individual could experience substantial results immediately after use, it may take a bit longer for another person. These differences depend on how much weight is in question, other lifestyle choices by the user, and much more.
Since few clinical studies help us give a clear report on Lipozene’s effectiveness, we decided to carry out a self-test trial on a volunteer, Amanda. Amanda is 5”7” and weighed 209 pounds before starting to use Lipozene.
The following were the results after 8 weeks.
- Lipozene results after 2 weeks: After 2 weeks, Amanda had lost 3 pounds. She also reported that her appetite and food cravings had significantly decreased. She often felt fuller than usual, reducing the amount of food she served.
- Lipozene results after 4 weeks: After 4 weeks, Amanda reported having lost 4 more pounds- totaling 7. She had not experienced any adverse side effects so far. However, she mentioned more bowel movements than usual.
- Lipozene results after 6 weeks: 6 weeks later, Amanda was at 196 pounds! Her belly fat was visibly reduced, her friends commented. She reported feeling less heavy and more energetic than before she started using Lipozene. However, she often experienced stomach upset and nausea.
- Lipozene results after 8 weeks: At 8 weeks, Amanda had lost significant weight and belly fat. She now weighed 186 pounds, to everyone’s surprise. Her body seemed to have adjusted to the Lipozene. She no longer experienced any side effects. Upon completing the test, she decided to continue using Lipozene for her weight loss and weight management goals.
From this self-test by Amanda, we concluded that Lipozene works. Although one person in a population of millions is a tiny percentage, the results reported by Amanda are worth giving Lipozene a try.
Keto Strong results
Try Best Keto Pills Now!
What are Lipozene reviews on the internet and in forums?
Lipozene receives both positive and negative reviews on the internet and in forums. While most users praise Lipozene’s effectiveness as a weight-loss supplement, others are dissatisfied with its results. This is common among those who experience some side effects.
Was Lipozene on Shark Tank?
No. Lipozene has not been presented on Shark Tank. Likewise, Lipozene does not have any affiliate connections with the TV show. Any news claiming a contrary opinion should therefore be discarded as false.
Is Lipozene legit? Are there any warnings about Lipozene on the internet?
As a product, Lipozene is yet to receive approval for use by the FDA. However, FDA has legalized Lipozene’s active ingredient (Glucomannan) for its potential in helping with weight loss.
There are few warnings about Lipozene on the internet. Some users have warned against Lipozene’s adverse side effects, such as choking, lowering blood sugar to dangerous levels, inability to control bowel movements, etc.
Where can I buy Lipozene? Lipozene for sale offer and price comparison
You can buy Lipozene from nutrition and supplements stores, from Amazon, from eBay, or Walmart. You can also find them on the manufacturer’s official website-Lipozene.com.
For the best prices, gifts, and sale offers, we recommend buying directly from our partners. Our partners offer a more reliable supply and are also pocket friendly. Besides, you get to enjoy reduced delivery fees on all your Lipozene supplies when you become a loyal customer.
Can I buy Lipozene in the pharmacy?
No. Lipozene is not a prescription-based drug and therefore cannot be bought from the pharmacy. Instead, you can buy it from the manufacturer’s official website, supplements stores, Amazon, and eBay. You can also buy Lipozene at the best prices from our partners.
What do I have to consider if I have to discontinue Lipozene?
If you take Lipozene in proper amounts, you should experience the best results as soon as possible. However, in the case where you experience unpleasant reactions, then consider discontinuing use.
Lipozene comprises 100% natural active ingredient- Glucomannan and other inactive ingredients; none of these ingredients pose any risks upon withdrawal. Therefore, you should not be worried about stopping to use Lipozene at any time. The only thing you will miss out on when you discontinue Lipozene is losing weight!
Lipozene review conclusion – Our experiences and recommendation
Before making our verdict on Lipozene as a weight loss supplement, we considered the following factors.
- Lipozene user reviews on the internet and in forums. Most of the users give positive feedback.
- Cost of Lipozene. Unlike most weight loss supplements, Lipozene is an affordable option for users.
- Self-test results. Our self-test volunteer, Amanda, confirmed that Lipozene works. After 8 weeks, Amanda had lost up to 23 pounds! This was a remarkable score for Lipozene when compared to other weight loss supplements.
- FDA’s approval of Lipozene’s active ingredient-Glucomannan. This assured us of Lipozene’s safety as a weight loss supplement.
- Lipozene manufacturing safety as approved by the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
From these observations, we concluded that Lipozene really works, and you can use it as a supplementary addition to your weight loss program.
However, note that you may experience a few side effects depending on your body type, especially in the first days of using Lipozene. To reduce the chances of experiencing side effects, consider sticking to Lipozene’s recommended dosage. Also, ensure you drink lots of water throughout the day.
Also take Lipozene with at least 8 oz. (2 glasses) of water or any other liquid. This allows Lipozene to quickly move and expand in your stomach instead of blocking the throat or esophagus. The effects of a blocked throat or esophagus could be hazardous.
To experience Lipozene’s best results, making a few deliberate choices to support your weight loss dreams might be necessary. For example, consider limiting the use of potentially harmful stimulants. These hinder Lipozene’s effort to lower the level of calories in your body.
In addition, exercising frequently and maintaining emotional wellbeing will help you to enjoy long-term weight management. Also consider exercising some patience when taking Lipozene for weight loss and weight management. Do not expect it to work wonders immediately after the first dose, different bodies react differently to Lipozene.
Bottom line? We recommend Lipozene as a weight loss supplement. You can also expect to enjoy other benefits such as belly fat loss and reduced risk for heart disease and Type 2 Diabetes.
Side note: It is important to note that Lipozene weight loss supplement is not created for diagnosis, treatment, prevention, or cure of any disease. Therefore, do not replace your medication with Lipozene. Also, remember to consult your healthcare provider before using Lipozene.
Try Best Keto Pills Now!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Lipozene
Is Lipozene recommendable, or are there any criticisms of Lipozene?
Are there any Lipozene deals and coupon codes
Who is behind the manufacture of Lipozene?
Does Lipozene have any risks or side effects?
Is the continuous use of Lipozene safe?
Can I buy Lipozene on eBay and Amazon?
Do I need a prescription to buy Lipozene?
How much does Lipozene cost, and where can I buy it at the lowest price?
What are the best alternatives to Lipozene?
Apart from Lipozene, there are numerous pills and supplements to help you with weight loss and weight management. Here are three supplements that offer similar benefits as Lipozene.
- Alli (orlistat).
- Green tea extract
- Conjugated linoleic acid
- They both work well on most people.
- They pose similar mild side effects such as changing bowel habits and causing stomach upset.
- Lipozene is an over-the-counter supplement, while you can buy Alli both as a prescription and an over-the-counter supplement.
- Lipozene works by making you feel full, while Alli works by facilitating fat breakdown.
- Lipozene is cheaper than Alli.
- Both are extracted from plants.
- Have similar side effects such as stomach upset, nausea, and a change in bowel habits.
- Both increase fat loss in the body.
- Both consist of a natural active ingredient.
- Lipozene works by making you feel full faster, while green tea improves your body’s ability to break down fat.
- Lipozene is an over-the-counter only product, while Green tea extract is found in both over-the-counter and prescription products.
- Both are over-the-counter supplements.
- Pose similar side effects such as stomach discomfort and diarrhea.
- Lipozene is extracted from a plant, while Conjugated linoleic acid is extracted from dairy and beef.
- Lipozene works by absorbing water to make you feel full. In contrast, Conjugated linoleic acid works by boosting your body’s metabolism and decreasing appetite.