Oh cookie dough how I love thee! While I don’t get to make homemade cookies as often as I’d like we do love to purchase premade Pillsbury Cookie Dough because it’s so easy to make and versatile. While this isn’t a sponsored post, I do love sharing my favourite ways to make life simple and yummy!
We have twenty-five recipes that you can make with Pillsbury Cookie Dough – from pie to fruit tarts and even cookie pizza! The hardest part will be deciding which of these delicious recipes to make first.
Fun and creative options made with ready-to-use Pillsbury Cookie Dough = baking simplified. We can’t wait to hear which one you try first! Also – have some Cresent Rolls on hand? Try these delicious Crescent Roll Recipes.
25 Recipes You Can Make With Pillsbury Cookie Dough
1. Caramel Chocolate Cream Cheese Stuffed Cookies | Source: This Is Not Diet Food
2. Gooey Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars | Source: Crazy for Crust
3. Fudgy-Caramel Cookie Bars | Source: 365 Days of Crockpot
4. Fruit Tarts | Source: Crazy for Crust
5. Chocolate Fudge Cookie Pie | Source: This Is Not Diet Food
6. Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies | Source: Lamberts Lately
7. Chocolate Chip Banana Bars | Source: Crazy for Crust
8. Frosted Cupcookies | Source: Crazy for Crust
9. Pecan Pie Cookies | Source: Hello Honey
10. Strawberry Sugar Cookie Cups | Source: Julie’s Eats and Treats
11. Cookies and Cream Caramel Layer Bars | Source: Persnickety Plates
12. Chocolate Chip Snicker’s Bars | Source: Shugary Sweets
13. Chocolate Chip Cookie Magic Bars | Source: Crazy for Crust
14. Giant Oreo Skillet Cookie | Source: The Kitchen Magpie
15. Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups | Source: Tip Buzz
16. Caramel Swirl Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars | Source: Crunchy Creamy Sweet
17. Easy Lemon Tart | Source: Crazy for Crust
18. Pillsbury Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars | Source: Hugs & Cookies
19. Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups | Source: Eat More Chocolate
20. Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies | Source: Picky Palate
21. Spiderweb Cookie Pizza | Source: Crazy for Crust
22. Rainbow Sugar Cookie Pops | Source: Julie’s Eats and Treats
23. Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Dough Cupcakes | Source: Crazy for Crust
24. Cookie Dough & Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars | Source: Hugs & Cookies
25. Caramel Brownie Peanut Butter Cookie Bars | Source: Crazy for Crust
Can you believe the variety and the delicious options? Our mouths are watering just thinking about these amazing recipes using Pillsbury Cookie Dough. Whether you are a traditionalist that loves Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or would like to try one of their other varieties we know that all of them will help you make easy, delicious and creative desserts. Perfect for bake sales, kids parties, or just a treat for no special reason.
Leave a Reply