Whether it’s a hot summer’s day or a a quick dinner anytime of year hot dogs are a family favourite. Whether you prefer all beef, chicken or tofu there is a dog for you! And with these fantastic toppings and variations there is sure to be a few that tempt your tastebuds.
25 Totally Terrific Hot Dog Recipes
1. Pizza Hotdogs | Source: Simply Stacie
2. Potato Hot Dogs | Lady Behind the Curtains
3. Taco Dogs | Souce: Taste and Tell
4. Darn Good Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dogs | Source: Lori’s Culinary Creations
5. Kosher 3 Bean Chili Dogs | Source: Better in Bulk
6. BBQ Beef Brisket Hot Dogs | Source: Krystal’s Kitsch
7. Crunchy Bacon Cheese Hot Dogs | Source: Family Food Travel
8. Texas Corn Dogs | Source: Damn Delicious
9. Mac and Cheese Dogs | Source: Taste and Tell
10. Thai Inspired Hot Dogs | Source: Life Love Liz
11. Chicago-style Hot Dog | Source: Seeded at the Table
12. Truffle Macaroni and Cheese Bacon Hot Dog | Source: CopyKat Recipes
13. California Hot Dogs | Source: Taste Better from Scratch
14. The Ultimate Breakfast Hot Dog | Source: Frugal Mom, Eh!
15. Barbecue Bacon Hot Dog | Source: Lori’s Culinary Creations
16. Firecracker Hot Dog | Source: Boulder Lacavore
17. Sonoran Hot Dog | Source: Lady Behind the Curtain
18. Reuben Hot Dog | Source: Upstate Ramblings
19. California Dogs | Source: Cooking with Curls
20. Mango Bacon Salsa-Covered Hot Dogs | Source: She Knows
21. The Tennessee Smoky Hot Dog | Source: Nibble Me This
22. Game Day Chili Dogs | Source: Confessions of an Overworked Mom
23. Mom’s Baked Hot Dogs with Beans | Source: Lori’s Culinary Creations
24. Jalapeño Cheddar Hot Dogs with Raspberry Chipotle Relish Sausage | Source: The Nerd’s Wife
25. Firework Hot Dogs for the 4th of July | Source: Dawn Monroe
If you love these hot dog recipes check out our post on the 25 Best Camping Recipes.
Lynda Cook says
That is quite the list of hot dog recipes, I like hot dogs, I just have a problem with everything falling off mine, I make more of a mess eating hot dogs than I do eating sloppy joes..lol
Dandi D says
My husband is not really a hot dog fan, but maybe I could win him over with some of these.
Victoria Ess says
These are perfect for making a quick meal!
I’d love to have hot dogs right now! All of these sound so amazing that I can’t pick one – I guess I have to try each recipe!!!
When I was a kid, my mom made hot dogs wrapped in bacon under a broiler until bacon was cooked. Sometimes she would cut a groove in the wieners then add some cheddar then wrap in bacon and broil
Kerrie @ Family Food and Travel says
Yum! Sounds delicious. What a great recipe.