In Canada, the May Long Weekend is the perfect time to head outdoors and get into the spirit of adventure. Whether you are heading out close to home, or taking to the road for a weekend adventure there are tons of great places on this weekend to check out. Learn more about the beautiful country that Canada is with some of it’s most beloved sites this May Long Weekend.
This weekend, you can easily head out for a fun road trip to check out some of the best spots Canada has to offer. Leave the stress at home, and pack the hiking boots, sunscreen and bottled water to check out some of these wonderful outdoor adventures in your neck of the woods.
- Alberta: Head to Jasper for the Wildlife Discovery Tour to see the best of the Canadian Rockies wildlife. Guides can lead you to see amazing local wildlife. Seen on the tour often are: elk, moose, bear, wolves, mountain sheep, eagles and more.
- British Columbia: Go whale watching with The Vancouver Whale Watch. For 15 years they have been providing visitors with the once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of the most incredible creatures live in action. Nothing will compare to the beauty and magnitude of a whale.
- Manitoba: If you are near Winnipeg, it’s time to head to The Forks where the Red and Assiniboine Rivers meet. This is a gorgeous place to spend with your family on the May Long Weekend. It has something for everyone including outdoor beauty, shopping and various entertainment for the whole family.
- Ontario: Does your family like a fun adventure in the water? River Run Rafting and Wilderness Resort is the ideal Ottawa Valley destination. Not only is the rafting fun for the adventurous, they have great options that are safe for all ages of your family. Gather up your friends, or your family to go on a fun filled rafting expedition.
- Nova Scotia: Head to Cape Breton Island, to hike, kayak or whale watch. With beautiful scenery along the Cabot Trail and great outdoor adventures it’s a perfect place to bring your friends and family for this weekend.
Heading out for a fun filled weekend with your family often means you will come home a bit worse for the wear. From mountains of laundry to tackle to the sore muscles from hard work outside hiking, swimming, rafting or kayaking you arrive home a bit worn out and ready for another break Instead of feeling frustrated and sore, use Rub A535™ as a great solution for post weekend sore muscles. The Maximum Strength Heating Cream is a great way to get rid of your pain fast. Grab the OxiClean™ to tackle your laundry stack with ease. Gone will be the pain in your back, and the grass an dirt stains disappear in minutes. Instead, you can relax and spend the evening laughing and talking about the great memories made with your family over the May Long Weekend!
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Church & Dwight. Products and information are supplied, but as always, all opinions are my own.