The birds are chirping, the clocks have changed and it’s time to think Spring! If you are looking to freshen up your fitness regime these New Balance shoes are the shoes for you! For the past couple of months I’ve been using these shoes and I am absolutely in love! They have great cushion, excellent fit and are perfect for wearing in the gym or walking outside. Plus the fabulous colour and design keeps my feet looking great.
The 711 fitness-trainer is designed to bring you 360° of comfort technology no matter what your day might hold. From the gym to the mall, a walk around the neighborhood to a dance workout, the 711 women’s trainer is made for all-day performance, from its responsive CUSH+ midsole to its forefoot flex grooves and thin TPU overlays on the upper bringing contoured fit and flexibility. The 711 also features a rolled collar for added comfort, making it the perfect all-day, everyday shoe.
NEW BALANCE 711 FEATURES
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Comfort insert with heel pillow
- Cush+ midsole
- Forefoot Flex Grooves allow extreme flexibility
- Rolled collar for added comfort
- SBS visible heel tech crash pad
- Synthetic/mesh upper with TPU reinforcement
- CUSH+ is a revolutionarily plush foam compound that’s at least 13% softer than lightweight performance foams. CUSH+ offers responsive cushioning and comfort without sacrificing durability or stability.
My New Balance 711 Cross Training shoes are perfect for rowing, weights, fitness classes, walking my dog, playing outside with my boys and more. I am in love with their lightweight feel, the ventilation and the excellent cushion. It’s perfect for someone like me with bad knees.
If you are looking for a versatile, lightweight and fashionable shoe – these are the perfect ones for you. Love the variety of fun colours and a great price too. Order them from NewBalance.ca and get free shipping too.
Where will your New Balance shoes take you?
Disclosure: I received this product in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.