Caseco designs some of the most fun (and practical) accessories for smartphones. From their Shock Express cases to the new Blu-Tunes there is something for everyone. My recent test drive of both the Shock Express and Blu-Tunes demonstrated to me that Caseco are products I not only love using but they are durable and practical.
Caseco Shock Express
The hard-shell back panel of the case has a glossy finish and adding to the overall style is the fact that the Shock Express is available in seven of the most enticing shades.
• Dual injection design that offers two layers of protection.
• Hard outer shell to protect the phone from strong impact.
• Soft inner shell made out of smooth high-quality rubber to effectively absorb shocks.
• Cover for the power as well as volume keys on the smartphone to avoid scratches and wear and tear.
• Glossy finish of the outer shell makes it look extremely stylish.
• Available in seven different shades.
• Sleek and ergonomic design making it slip resistant and easy to fit into your pocket.
• Comes with a free screen protector.
• Soft rubber inner layer
• Hard outer shell
• Clear screen protector
• Made with strong aluminum material
• Compatible with all Bluetooth/NFC enabled devices
• Built-in LED indicator
• Comes with a Micro-USB Cable for charging
• Compact and lightweight
• Bluetooth Version: 3.0 + EDR
• Frequency: 180Hz – 18KHz
• Transmission distance: 10M distance
• Battery: Li-ion 3.7V/300mA
• Output: 80dB
• Charging Voltage: 5 volts
• Charging Time: 3 hours
• Play Time: 1 hour (Max Vol.)
• Bluetooth Speaker
• User Manual
• AUX Cable
• Micro-USB Cable
See the Blu-Tunes in action:
After using both products for a few weeks taking them to the park, to the boys’ soccer games, in the car, outside, inside etc. Both stood up to a busy schedule and not very careful twins. Plus, they worked well and the Blu-Tunes sounded great. If you are looking for a great gift for that tech lover I would highly recommend these Caseco products.