With Valentine’s Day around the corner I wanted to share this fabulous infographic on Valentines Day spending. Who spends more? Men!
Get more coupon data at Tada.
Are men and women giving what their Valentine wants? No. Both women and men want a trip for Valentine’s Day but are more likely to get flowers or a card. Overall, here is what we want for Valentine’s Day:
· Both sexes put trips on the top of their most wanted list: 19% of women and 10% of men
· 49% of men spend more than $75, 72% of women spend less than $50
· 32% of shoppers find Valentine’s Day to be romantic, while 29% of them also say that Valentine’s Day is too commercial.
· Men also find Valentine’s Day cheesy, stressful, and annoying—women more likely to think Valentine’s Day is fun.
· Women most want: a trip, jewelry, flowers, dinner and a card
· Men most want: a trip, dinner, clothing, a card, and accessories
So, what are you giving this Valentine’s?