Every once in awhile a product comes out that you wonder how you ever lived with out it. The Gro Anywhere Blind (a travel blackout blind) is just that product. When I was sent one to review, I took it out, looked at it and thought it had a really clever design and appreciated the simplicity of it. I set it aside and waited till we were going on a trip to try it out.
A couple of weeks ago we were heading to a friends house for a visit. These friends didn’t have children and their guest room had just a simple mini blind over the window. The result was a ton of light coming through the window which was not ideal for nap time, or bedtime in the summer months.
Luckily I brought the Gro Anywhere Blind and it was fantastic!
Why I love this travel blackout blind:
- Easily fits on any window
- Packs into small bag that is light and easy to throw in a suitcase or overnight bag
- Simple pattern that is gender neutral
- Easy and very fast to install
- Easy to remove
- Stays put – does not fall down or shift in the night
If you are travelling, or need a great blackout curtain for your kids room, this is a product I would highly recommend.