Our family recycles a lot. Between my husband’s catering business and our twins we have a lot of cans, bottles and cardboard. Right now we have been hanging a plastic bag on the back of a coat hook, filling it up and then taking it outside to our recycling bin. Then I got asked to try this new Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler and I was pretty excited.
Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler Facts:
- Attaches to cabinet door to collect recyclables out of sight
- 19 litre bag that holds up to 36 – 355ml uncrushed cans
- Soft-sided bag allows for flexibility inside any cabinet
- Built-in handles to carry & empty with ease
- Bag is made from recycled material that is durable, leak proof and machine washable
- Easily installs with over-the-door hooks or screws
- Bag is made from 65% post-consumer resin
- All plastic parts are made of recyclable materials so that the product can be recycled once a consumer no longer needs it
- Currently available at Wal-Mart & Rona
- SRP $17.99
We’ve been using our Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler for a few weeks now and found it was easy to install, easy to keep clean and really handy for all of the recyclables we collect. It’s a great height for our boys to drop things in it which helps in our lessons about what is garbage and what is recycling.
Here’s the one we have in our kitchen:
And, one lucky reader of Family Food and Travel will win their own Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler.
Giveaway open to residents of Canada ends May 24, 2013