The third installment in my Q & A series is some questions for my fellow host of Wonderful Food Wednesday – Jessica from All She Cooks. I ‘met’ Jessica not long after I started blogging and through a series of conversations our weekly food link up was born. We’ve loved collaborating ever since.
1. Why did you become a blogger?
I became a blogger because I wanted an outlet for my writing. I had decided to stay at home again after working outside the home and wanted to try to make an income blogging and working from home. I didn’t actively try to monetize my blog or find my niche until the last month or so, but I’m glad I stuck with it.
2. What inspires you about blogging?
2) I’m so excited by the opportunities that blogging brings. I’m at a place now where I can see that I will be able to earn an income from blogging, and even though it might not be a lot, it will be a good part time income.
3. What is your favorite blog post? Why
I have a couple favorite posts, but right now I’m enjoying the attention that I’ve received from Cleaning Showers Made Easy (http://www.athometake2.com/
4. What is your favorite food/recipe?
My favorite foods tend to be Mexican flavors, although I also love grilled cheese. My favorite sandwich/recipe is this Hot n Gooey Cinnamon Toast Sandwich.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I was lucky enough to be able to travel in Europe before I was married and had kids, but I would love to go back. My daughter and I are planning a Mother-Daughter trip to NYC, which is one of our favorite destinations. However, this would be our first trip with just the two of us. We’ve also thought of going to Paris because she really wants to go and I was sick the one time I visited that magnificent city, so didn’t really get to enjoy it and don’t remember much other than the inside of a hotel room, room service and Disney Paris.
Fun post! Hopping over to read about how to clean my shower! Thanks!
Heather recently posted..The Easter Egg; a Little History and Egg Dyeing Fun