Earlier this Winter I had the opportunity to visit Toronto’s famed CN Tower. Check out my experience here: Toronto’s CN Tower
It had been YEARS since I had been and I was excited to experience it again. It was a cold and snowy day but I knew that the view would be remarkable. And, it did not disappoint. It doesn’t matter the season, their is no better place to view the magnificent city of Toronto than from the CN Tower
The View from the Top of the CN Tower – January 2013If visiting the CN Tower with your family, you must get their new Family Pass. It is perfect for families.
Details of the CN Tower Family Pass:
- 4 tickets with a maximum of 2 people between the ages of 18-64
- Can only be purchased onsite the day of your visit
- Cost = $99.00
What you get in the CN Tower Family Pass:
- Remarkable views, from the LookOut Level at 346 m (1,136 ft.)
- Walk on air on the world famous Glass Floor at 342m (1,122 ft.)
- Access to the outdoor SkyTerrace
- Access to Horizons and 360 the CN Tower’s restaurants
- Tickets to the film, motion theater ride
I loved my visit to the CN Tower and look forward to more family trips there as the boys get older.
An exciting and awe inspiring destination.