As a tea drinker I am often looking for the perfect vessel to enjoy my tea on-the-go. I recently received this beautiful Libre Tea Glass and was amazed at how stunning it is. Unlike other big, heavy and clunky loose tea mugs/glasses this one is sylish, light and surprisingly durable. I love my Libre tea infuser!
My favorite features:
– lid and tea filter are made of BPA free poly
– thermal bottle has a glass interior meaning my tea is brewing in glass.
– glass interior and poly exterior allow it to be safe and durable.
– it is the perfect size to carry in my hand and fits into my car’s cup holder
– my Tea Glass is really beautiful. I get compliments on it every time I use it!
Where can you get one? Buy Online at www.libretea.com or use their Store Locator to find a retailer near you.
One lucky Family Food and Travel reader will win a Libre Tea Original Tea Glass.
Contest is open to Residents of Canada and the U.S.
Winner will be shipped their prize by Libre Tea.
Click here for tips on How to use your tea glass
Looking to connect with Libre?
Find them on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/LibreTea
Tweet @libretea – https://twitter.com/libretea
Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/libretea/
*I was provided with a Libre Original Tea Glass for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own.