1. When you’re feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Phone a friend, blog, have a cup of one of my favorite teas, eat ice cream, or call my mom. Sometimes all of the above!
2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I always wanted to see what the Victorian era was like. To wear those elaborate gowns, but I wouldn’t want to be there very long. Maybe a quick time travel to that era for a few weeks. Try it out, then rush back to my life of yoga pants and sweatshirts.
3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
My friend and I went as a washer and dryer. It was a pretty funny costume but not very comfortable or easy to dance in!
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn’t know without being told?
1) I watched the entire series of Friday Night Lights in two months.
2) I love planning a trip almost as much as going on one
3) I have a tattoo on my lower back of an Inuit fish that represents strength and courage
4) I hate drinking water
5) I wish I could speak another language.
5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?