With cooler mornings and leaves slowly changing it’s inevitable that Fall is just around the corner. While others are excited about pumpkin everything I am looking forward to an excuse to stay inside, cuddle up and watch my favourites on Netflix. If you are feeling the same way as me then you will love our list of must-watch titles and a few tips to persuade your family/partner to join in the binging!
September Netflix Must Watch List
- Atypical – I absolutely loved this show and cannot wait for a second season. The characters and their lives are captivating, humorous and heartbreak all at the same time.
- Ozark – I’ve heard so much about it that I had to dive in. While only part way through the season I am captivated and intrigued to see how the plot will play out and what life is really like in the Ozarks for the Byrde family.
- Narcos – The rise of cocaine in Columbia and the drug lords that run it in the 1980’s is fascinating and terrifying at the same time. The 3rd season is out and I’ve loved them all!
- Call the Midwife – I know I’ve recommended this one before but honestly I could watch it over and over again. Anxiously awaiting Season 6 to be added to Netflix
- Jane the Virgin – I’ve just finished Season 3 and can’t wait to see what happens next in this twist on a Telanovela
Looking for your own favourite? Check out the just-added list on Netflix you won’t believe how many new titles are added every week!
Now that you have your favourites lined up with our September Netflix Must Watch List it’s time to master the art of persuasion. Netflix has some tips to help convince your family to watch some of your favourites.
Imagine you would like to watch an episode of Chef’s Table and your kids are not interested. Follow this flow chart to help them get excited too!
Maybe you are more into Rogue One?
Whatever you love I’m sure you could convince the family to join in (provided it’s appropriate)!
Wishing you a wonderful September and happy streaming :)
Disclosure: As part of the Netflix Stream Team I receive special perks in exchange for my participation. As always, all opinions are my own.