When we travel as a family, we choose our hotels carefully. Location, cleanliness, amenities and service are all important to us. Hilton Garden Inn does a fantastic job on all of these. We have stayed in five difference Hilton Garden Inn locations in the last year. Each one, clean, friendly, safe and full of the amenities that make family travel easier.
What You Can Expect at Hilton Garden Inn
Garden Sleep System®
- Adjustable bed conforms to your body, gently cradling your neck, spine and legs while providing pressure-free sleep
- 100% virgin wool mattress topper helps regulate and maintain comfortable body temperature
- Crisp white linens, cozy duvets and plush hypoallergenic pillows make your bed as fresh as it is comfortable
- Hair dryer in every guest room
- Large granite counter tops
- Neutrogena® bath products
- Curved curtain rods for a roomy shower
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea
- Easy to set alarm clock with MP3 connectivity
- Refrigerator and microwave
- USA TODAY® delivered each weekday morning
- Iron and full-size ironing board in every room
- Individual climate control
While not included in the regular room rate, the breakfast is absolutely worth paying for. The delicious made to order omelettes, the waffles, and the assortment of continental breakfast items are excellent. Our boys LOVE the breakfast at Hilton Garden Inn!
I love a hotel that stands behind its brand. With Hilton Garden Inn you are guaranteed to be satisfied with your stay or your stay is free. That is great service and a promise that will keep me coming back.
“We promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you’re satisfied, or you don’t pay. You can count on us. GUARANTEED™. The Hilton Garden Inn Promise reflects our focus on hospitality and integrity. We are committed to providing an excellent hotel experience for every guest, every time.”
*This is not a sponsored post – just my thoughts on a great hotel brand my family enjoys
Have you stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn? Was it for personal, business or family travel?