Cooking appliances are my weakness. I have a lot of them. Ask my mom – A LOT! In fact my cold cellar is filled with kitchen appliances. So when I tell you that you need a Breville Fast Slow Pro I don’t take that recommendation lightly but here are my reasons why you do.
Why Every Kitchen Needs a Breville Fast Slow Pro
- Multi-functional – It’s a multi-cooker that combines a pressure cooker with a slow cooker and makes everything faster.
- Size – While it might seem on the large size to store it takes up less cupboard space than your average slow cooker and it’s big enough to cook a large meal for your family.
- Speed – I am not an expert on pressure cookers but the Fast Slow Pro comes to pressure and temperature fast and cooks food in a fraction of the time of other cooking methods.
- Safety – With the hands-free pressure release value this isn’t your grandmother’s pressure cooker. Even as a beginner it was easy and safe to use. With a 3-Way Safety System – safety locking lid, automatic hands-free steam release, safety valve you feel confident that any concerns you had with a pressure cooker are not warranted.
- Smart – The Fast Slow Pro is arguably the smartest appliance I have used. With 11 pressure cooking settings and all settings automatically adjust depending for pressure cooking and slow cooking. And it has dual sensors at the top and bottom of the bowl to monitor the ingredients for more accurate pressure and temperature control. Plus it comes with a cookbook with 41 recipes to try.
- Construction – The Breville Fast Slow Pro is built to last and it’s easy to clean plus it is made with materials you will feel good about cooking in.
I think the Breville Fast Slow Pro is worth the investment for a small appliance that will become the powerhouse of your kitchen. Smart, speedy and it makes delicious food = a win for this busy mom. Check out my recipe for Pressure Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Apple Gravy. A gourmet family meal in just 30 minutes!
Enter to win a Breville Fast Slow Pro
One lucky Canadian reader is going to win a Breville Fast Slow Pro (MRSP $369.99). Contest is open to residents of Canada 18+ and ends on April 8 at 11:59pm.
Disclosure: I was given a Breville Fast Slow Pro in order to facilitate this review. As always, all opinions are my own.