Heading to a big family function is one of the best parts of summer weekends. I love summer picnics and potlucks and the chance to enjoy a delicious meal outside. I love taking a pasta salad because it’s loved by all ages – from little kids to the grandparents! Plus, any leftovers are most delicious for lunch the next day.
If you are heading to a family function, looking for a large salad or just love leftovers this Potluck Perfect Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is perfectly delicious. Looking for a gluten free pasta salad – check out this BLT Pasta Salad and our list of 101 Barbecue Recipes.
Potluck Perfect Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
Box of Rotini Pasta
2 cups of sliced cherry tomatoes
2 cups baby arugula
100 g of light feta cheese chopped or crumbled
6 – 7 basil leaves
Cook pasta until al dente. Rinse with cold water
Pour dressing over pasta and toss.
Add tomatoes, basil, arugula and feta.
Toss to combine. Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
Toss just before serving.
- Box of Rotini Pasta
- 2 cups of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 100 g of light feta cheese chopped or crumbled
- 6 - 7 basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning One Step (or garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp Grainy Mustard
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente. Rinse with cold water
- Pour dressing over pasta and toss.
- Add tomatoes, basil, arugula and feta.
- Toss to combine. Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Toss just before serving.
The dressing of this salad is light with a hint of garlic. The dressing and salad only gets better the longer it marinades. It is the taste of summer in a salad!
Planning a party? Check out our Pinterest Board with lots of great Party Planning Tips.