Taco night is a family favourite! We love a simple ground beef taco with all the traditional toppings – salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and jalapeños. While it’s always delicious we wanted to branch out to some new taco recipes. We’ve rounded up so favourites that will please all palates. From traditional street tacos to new ideas and even jackfruit tacos! You will want to have taco night every night of the week. Grab your tortilla warmer or your favourite shells, some cheese, avocado, salsa or maybe some pickled onions? Chop some fresh cilantro and get ready to wow your friends and family with the most delicious tacos in town. You’ll love these taco recipes.
20 Taco Recipes You Need To Try Right Now
- The Easiest Taco Night Recipe Ever from laurafuentes.com
- Chipotle Lime Shrimp Tacos Recipe from tasteandtellblog.com
- Roasted Cauliflower Street Tacos from liveeatlearn.com
- Easy Bacon Chicken Tacos Recipe from inspiredtaste.net
- Fish Taco Lettuce Wraps With Mango Salsa from getinspiredeveryday.com
- Jackfruit Asada Street Tacos from fettlevegan.com
- Blackened Fish Tacos With Cabbage Mango Slaw from skinnytaste.com
- Quinoa Black Bean Tacos from damndelicious.net
- Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos from spinach4breakfast.com
- Roasted Veggie Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce from inspiredtaste.net
- Crunchy Chickpea Tacos from blissfulbasil.com
- Buffalo Beef Taco Recipe from tasteandtellblog.com
- Shrimp Tacos With Coconut Coleslaw & Mango Salsa from natashaskitchen.com
- Spaghetti Squash Tacos From The Fitchen from thefitchen.com
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tacos from eat-drink-love.com
- Bhm Virtual Potluck: Lemon Pepper Fish Tacos W/ Collard Green Slaw from margaritasontherocks.com
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken Tacos from spicedblog.com
- Vietnamese Fish Tacos from jocooks.com
- Vegan Jackfruit ‘Pulled Pork’ Tacos With Grilled Pineapple from supergoldenbakes.com
- Easy Taco Soup Recipe from culinaryhill.com
If you are planning an adult taco night check out our Blueberry Passionfruit Margaritas and don’t forget some of these sides: Roasted Potato with Poblanos, World’s Best Guacamole and Mexican Chicken Tamales.
Which one will be you try first?