Camping is one of our favourite summer activities. There is something so magical about unplugging, packing the car and getting ready to explore one of our beautiful National or Provincial Parks. We know you loved our 25 Amazing Camping Recipes so we have brought you 25 must try camping recipes to add to your camp cookbook. From a twist on omelettes to the best foil package meals there is sure to be something that will be a new family favourite.
25 Must Try Camping Recipes
1. Rolo Smores | Source: The Thrifty Couple
2. Dessert Cones for Camping | Source: Mom VS The Boys
3. Chicken Foil Packs With Potatoes | Source: Lori’s Culinary Creation
4. Grilled Peppers and Potatoes | Source: Mission: To Save
5. Sausage, Egg & Potato Breakfast Hash | Source: Marking My Territory
6. Omelettes in a Bag | Source: Atlanta’s Frugal Mom
7. Chicken Fajita Foil Packet | Source: Growing Up Gabel
8. Shrimp Boil Foil Packets | Source: Damn Delicious
9. Campfire Popcorn | Source: Juggling Act Mama
10. Peanut Butter Cup S’mores | Source: Who Needs a Cape?
11. Lemony Chicken Foil Packets | Source: Cupcakes & Kale Chips
12. Camping Quesadillas | Source: Cupcake Diaries
13. Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets | Source: Creme de la Crumb
14. Campfire Cinnamon Roll-ups | Source: Almost Supermom
15. Campfire Apple and Pork Packets | Source: Big Bear’s Wife
16. Garlicky Chicken Packets | Source: Lori’s Culinary Creations
17. Santa Fe Chicken Foil Dinners | Source: High Heels and Grills
18. Campfire Potatoes | Source: Cupcakes and Kale Chips
19. Onion Bombs | Source: Eating in Neverland
20. Toasted Angel Food Cake with Campfire Berries | Source: Apron Strings
21. Hot Dog Foil Packets | Source: Growing Up Gabel
22. Breakfast Burritos | Source: Taste and Tell
23. Grilled Dessert Bananas | Source: For the Love of Food
24. Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza | Source: Marking My Territory
25. Steamed Tilapia Foil Packet | Source: Lori’s Culinary Creation
Looking for another recipe? Check out this hearty Beef and Barley Soup which cooks perfectly over a fire!
Don’t forget some of our must-have camping gear like the Coghlan’s 9195 Camp Fork, Coleman Camp Propane Grill/Stove and Lodge L8SK3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet, 10.25-inch.
Delicious food and the perfect gear plus the beautiful outdoors and a chance to be in nature is the recipe for the ideal way to spend a weekend/week/summer!
What is your favourite camping recipe?