Ribs used to scare me, I thought that you needed a smoker or something really special to make ribs taste delicious. If you are like me, these are the ribs for you! Easy to make, simple ingredients and a remarkably delicious sauce that will make you want to lick the plate.
- 2 racks of pork ribs (baby back or regular)
- 1 small can of garlic pizza sauce
- 1 cup mango juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup grainy dijon mustard
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup soya sauce
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 4 tbsp Club House garlic plus
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place ribs in baking dish and coat with sauce.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Take ribs out, turn them, baste with sauce.
- Turn up oven to 400F and bake covered 1 hour.
These ribs go perfectly with Roasted Potatoes with Poblano Peppers (Papas con Rajas) or Bacon Smashed Potatoes.