I love melted cheese. Love. It. The flavour, the texture and the gooey, strings of melted cheese are the way to my heart. From traditional uses like nachos and lasagna to fondue and poutine, melted cheese plays a key role in many of my favourite dishes. This meal features a fantastic new product designed to amplify melted cheese in all of your favourite recipes. Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia is convenient, creamy and melts with perfection. It is easy to work with, delicious and my family went crazy for it.
I made two family favourite recipes, Escargot and Garlic Bread. Each featuring Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia. While many believe escargot to be fancy restaurant food, it is simple and easy to make at home.
- 1 can escargot (drained and rinsed thoroughly)
- 2 cups Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 15-20 mushroom caps
- pinch of sea salt
- lemon wedges
- finely chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Melt ⅛ cup of butter in a large oven safe skillet.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and escargot and cook over medium heat until mushrooms soften (approximately 4-5 mins).
- Place escargot inside of mushroom caps, top with remaining butter (sliced) and place inside oven for 1-2 mins.
- Remove skillet from oven, place mushrooms and escargot into an oven safe serving dish(es), sprinkle with salt and cover with cheese.
- Place dish(es) in the oven for 3-4 minutes until cheese is evenly melted.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia has created the perfect combination, Kraft Shredded Cheese + Philadelphia Cream Cheese for a soft, creamy melt that will make your favourite cheesy dishes truly a melt you’ll remember! It is available in three fantastic flavours: Creamy Mozza, Creamy Herb & Garlic and Creamy Mexicana.
My second recipe is a modification from a Kraft Foods Classic Miracle Parmesan Garlic Bread using delicious Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.
This garlic bread is perfect as a side dish for many of your favourite meals and can be made on small baguette pieces or large ones depending on the type of food you are serving it with. No one can resist cheesy garlic bread!
Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 french baguette
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (I used light Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 drops hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Slice baguette
- In a bowl mix together Miracle Whip, cheese, garlic powder, lemon juice and hot sauce.
- Spread on baguette.
- Place in oven and bake for 5-7 mins until cheese is evenly melted.
- Serve immediately.
My family loved the Escargot and Garlic Bread. The melted cheese, the delicious flavours and the warm comforting meal. I loved how easy it was to prepare. Only a few ingredients, a bit of time and a restaurant worthy meal was laid out for my family. I can’t wait to make these again next time we have guests for dinner. I’d love to know what you made with Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia – let’s share our #MemorableMelts Looking for inspiration? Check out the fantastic recipes on the Kraft Canada website perfect for Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.