An easy and delicious dip that will have you wishing you doubled the batch! This Jalapeno Popper Dip is rich, delicious and perfect served with tortilla chips. Perfect for a party or an even at home watch sports/movies.
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced (add some seeds in for spicier dip)
- ⅓ cup cooked and crumbled bacon (keep a tbsp for garnish)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp parsley
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, until well blended.
- Spread on the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish, top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- TIP: Cook in two smaller dishes (reduced cooking time a few minutes) I like the dip best when HOT and cheesy right out of the oven. If I cook it in two pans at different times I can put one out at the start of the party, and pull the second one out once the first one is gone.