I’m excited to have Liz from Frugal Mom Eh with her fabulous recipe for Easter M&M Cookies. Delicious, perfect for Spring and easy to make, you can adapt this recipe for any event or holiday – just change the colour of the M&Ms. Happy Baking!
- ½ Cup Soft Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup Pastel Coloured Peanut M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Cream butter with electric mixer, beat in egg, sugars and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a large fowl. Slowly combine with wet ingredients.
- Stir in nuts and M&Ms
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Elizabeth is an IT Professional and a Family Review Blogger at Frugal Mom Eh. She enjoys writing about a variety of topics including parenting and cooking.When not writing she enjoys playing with her daughters, ‘Keira’ and ‘Ava’, painting and reading.